Thursday, November 8, 2007

Phonics

As I was getting M out of the bath tonight she was trying to spell the word "pizza." I'm not sure why she chose this word but this is how she spelled it...P...E...E..T...Z...A. Pretty good for a 4 year old, huh?! I guess it's almost time we stopped spelling things that we don't want her to hear :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are the blogging machine!!! I love it!

~jenny oz

Julie said...

found your blog through - I don't remember who's! I've got one too, so check it out. Love the pictures of Caden - so cute! We should get the kids together at the playground sometime. Katherine loves playing with MacKenzie at school. Katherine's an early reader, too - started just after her first birthday. I can't get anything past her, now - she found my Christmas list for the kids and was reading it!!!!!

Julie Bauer

Julie said...

sorry - Katherine didn't start reading after her first birthday, but her FIFTH birthday!!!

Julie