So I tried this a year ago and it didn't really work...or I didn't make it work! I'm giving it another try so that you may enjoy seeing more pictures and hearing more stories. First up...Halloween!


The kids had so much fun...this year M actually said "trick or treat" as opposed to last year where she didn't say a word! They had fun handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters that came to our house too...M was very generous in her hand-outs.
I had a parent -teacher conference this morning for M. Her teacher had nothing but great remarks, saying that M is a joy who loves to learn and will probably be an early reader. That was fun to hear! She really does enjoy school and that is such a blessing! The bad news today was that her teacher is leaving after December! I almost cried I was so sad! Her husband had a job transfer and it was back to their hometown. She will be a hard teacher to replace...M had her last year and this year. Just the other day in the car E said, "I love Mrs. Maulden, I want to go to school!" I told the teacher that I didn't want to be the one to give M the bad news!
The kids had so much fun...this year M actually said "trick or treat" as opposed to last year where she didn't say a word! They had fun handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters that came to our house too...M was very generous in her hand-outs.
I had a parent -teacher conference this morning for M. Her teacher had nothing but great remarks, saying that M is a joy who loves to learn and will probably be an early reader. That was fun to hear! She really does enjoy school and that is such a blessing! The bad news today was that her teacher is leaving after December! I almost cried I was so sad! Her husband had a job transfer and it was back to their hometown. She will be a hard teacher to replace...M had her last year and this year. Just the other day in the car E said, "I love Mrs. Maulden, I want to go to school!" I told the teacher that I didn't want to be the one to give M the bad news!
No comments:
Post a Comment