Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm It

I got "tagged" by my sweet friend Rebecca F. Have a little look-see:

1. I used to play the violin really well (got a scholarship for it!) and hope to get back to it when my kids are older. But I HATE playing solos, duets, trios, quartets...I need like 50 people with me :)
2. I have this habit of rubbing my feet together when I am relaxing...it kind of looks like a cricket, or at least that's what Kris says. It drives him crazy...I never even realize I am doing it.
3. I have a new secret addiction to Webkinz...this is a kids thing, my 4-year old daughter's thing to be exact. It's a little stuffed animal and you adopt it and then play games with it on-line...I do not have time for this!
4. I'm losing my southern accent by living in the mid-west and that makes me really sad.
5. I can't sleep at night...it takes forever to fall asleep and then when I do, I can't stay asleep...I wish I could spend the next three nights in a hotel room with a really comfy bed, the air on high, and those really dark shades on the windows!
6. I really love to do laundry...but I abhore all other household chores!
7. I LOVE going out for breakfast and getting yummy pancakes and good coffee.
8. I can't wait to be with my family next week for Thanksgiving!

Tagging:
1. Allison
2. Ramona
3. Jenny O.
4. Jenny D.
5. Julie B.
6. Sara G.
7 & 8. Random people that I don't know because I really don't know very many people that blog :)

The rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged, and to read your blog.

2 comments:

My friends said...

YAY!!! How fun! PS, Does Kathy Chapell know you play the violin????

My friends said...

I know, just teasing ;).