Thursday, May 22, 2008
Bad Blog, Bad Blog!
Wow, I am so far behind...you've missed the past month with the chickens! I'm thinking this blog thing is going to be harder to keep up with during the summer months. Not as much inside time! But I will try to do better. For now, I'm going to back-post the last month. Enjoy catching up with us. This will be it for a few weeks because we are leaving tomorrow on our 1st southern tour of 2008...1st stop Chattanooga, 2nd stop Atlanta, 3rd stop Easley, SC, 4th stop Columbia to visit with C's birth family, 5th stop Anderson (city of my birth!) to finalize C's adoption (yippee!!) and then back home...whew, makes me tired just typing it! There's sure to be some good stories and pictures from that trip so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment