The other morning E came downstairs and announced, "Look how pretty, Momma!" I guess I expected to see her in some dress-up clothes. I was not prepared for the vision in front of me...E had gotten into my makeup. Her choice of colors and application was a bit surprising...but she was beautiful nonetheless.
As a family, we've been enjoying the lazy summer evenings outside in our backyard. The kids love playing on the swingset, kicking the ball around, jumping rope, or throwing the frisbee with Daddy and me.
Please know that Daddy is standing very close to C (just outside of the photo)...don't worry grandmothers! And E has on her hospital gown...it has become a favorite piece of clothing!C loves to slide...although in this picture you might not know it! M loves to be in charge...looking out over everyone...giving instructions as to what game we will play next.





1 comment:
M sounds like another "oldest child" who loves to "take charge" of all play activities. Maybe that's why they get along so well :)
Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
Post a Comment